Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Miles Away ♥


And here people.
It's been a weeks or month I guess i didn't post about my love , Hafiq .
Am I right people ? 

Well , he still in PLKN now and they will FREE on 17/3/12.
And that day I will be the happiest person in the world! (:
I really miss his voice,his laugh and all about him and mostly
HIM (:

Saturday and Sunday we try to texting and calling for
a long period of time but yeah.
Their time was so jealous with us. Urgh~

When called me I was so happy then he say just texting lah cause he
will be busy . so, yeah (:
Then baru few text then he ask ,
monday,tuesday,wednesday,thursday and friday : full solat ?
Then I was so speechless cause my solat full except solat subuh ==
Then he marah . Cause if got he it's easier for me to wake up ba.
Then he say 'mestikah b yang kasi bangun baby? hum'
And i was like , yeah . okay (: 
I will wake up subuh , okay sayang .
Actually i'm insomnia . Me sleep around 2 .
That's why can't wake up. 
Tidur mati sudah ==

Ya Allah , ampunilah dosa hamba-mu ini .


And yeah , the moment that i miss the most is when he want to sleep and me either.
we both do not decline , we just on call until the time is run off.
I love to hear his Snoring sound . I found it was so cute (:
Like seriously , yeah . hehe .
I MISS HIM SO BADLY .


JUST LIKE WE DID . I LOVE IT .


fararynahessyneda love hafiqmichael.

No comments:

Post a Comment