Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

True Dream Should Come True.


There's a day that i love the most,
the day that i put all my dream in my self ,
i lock it , keep it and wondering when will it happen ,
be a rich girl , meet handsome guy and all about me ,
but yet i know ,
it just a dream ,
and it will stay just as a dream for me ,
it's ain't reality , it's ain't true ,
because without effort it won't be true .

Now , today this day i have decided ,
to open those dream , unlock it ,
and stop dreaming about it ,
because there is no handsome guy that truly love me ,
i won't be rich by just sitting and talking ,
and all wasn't about me but it's all about the world ,
so i started to wake up ,
pour some creativity , hard work and love ,
think forward to be a better girl ,
fulfill my ambition to help people ,
my love only for HIM ,
and i know you will proud of me ,
this is so concrete and mostly true .

-it ain't about the dream-
fararynahessyneda.

No comments:

Post a Comment